So since there no work...no hole...no framing...no nothing... I figured Id share my appliance choices :) This excites me ...probably more than it should :) What are other bloggers picking? Share your ideas because this took me forever to decide on after months of research!
First up...my baby...my induction range! (I want the Viking one but its 7k!! hubby wont go for it...dont know why :) With this beast you can rapid boil a quart of water in 101 seconds and it stays cool so you can cook with a paper towel between the pot and the cooksurface without it burning!
GE - Profile 1.7 Cu. Ft. Over-the-Range Microwave - Black/Stainless-Steel
- Warming oven keeps prepared foods warm and fresh
- Auto Recipe conversion automatically converts standard recipe temperatures to proper convection settings
- Interior halogen light lets you keep watch over cooking progress
- 3-speed exhaust fan removes odors and helps keep your kitchen clean
- Washable grease filters trap smoke and can be removed for easy cleaning