My Countdown

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Not house related...FOOD related! yumm

I am a Wildtree rep.  Wildtree is all-natural dye-free preservitave free spices, sauces and mixes.  I LOVE this stuff!!  I never planned on becoming a rep.  I found Wildtree online when I was searching for better food alternatives for my family.  We are ALL hooked on it now!  I can't wait till my house is built because I actually get a PANTRY that I can store all my Wildtree stuff in (instead of the plastic totes I have it in now)  I don't do many parties or push it on people at all (I make a crapy rep) but just by bringing in samples of the products into work, I have a whole team under me!  If you are sensitive to dyes, MSG, preservatives or have have food allergies or intolerances you should give Wildtree a try.  We specialize in Grapeseed oils which are more healthy than Olive Oil.  My favorites are the dairy free butter flavor and the roasted garlic.  We have new fall editions coming to our line-up as well aand this is just a small section of what we offer......

Cheesy Cheddar Soup Mix 
Sweet Onion Spread
Savory Sofrito Cooking Base  
Perfect Pizza Sauce Seasoning
Chicken Bouillon Soup Base  
Vegetable Bouillon Soup Base  
Beef Bouillon Soup Base  
Creamy Ranch Dressing & Dip Mix
Create-a-Cookie Mix
Just Like Moms Meatloaf Mix
Flax Seed Beer Bread
Scampi Blend
Heavenly Chocolate Mousse Mix (my favorite!)
Roasted Garlic Grapeseed Oil
Buttermilk Pancake Mix (my kids favorite)
Cactus Pete's Agave BBQ Sauce

Here's the list of new products:
Absolutely Onion Blend
Fast & Flavorful Dry Brine

Mocha Mousse & Cheesecake Blend
Smokey Bacon Grapeseed Oil
Sweet & Simple Sugar Cookie Mix
Sweet Cranberry Mustard Spread
Whole Grain Thyme Mustard
Wildtree's Classic Caesar Dressing Mix
Rockin' Moroccan Rub

GLUTEN FREE:
Gluten Free Brownie Mix
Gluten Free Muffin Mix
Gluten Free Yellow Cake Mix
Gluten Free Pizza Dough Mix
Gluten Free Bread Mix
 
 
I have a link to my website under My Favorite Things but here it is as well if your interested in taking a peek.  http://www.mywildtree.com/WildtreeFL/
 

No comments:

Post a Comment